The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
PRODUCT BRIEF, MECHANICAL DRAWINGS, AND SCHEMATICS
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ product brief
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ mechanical drawing
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ schematic diagrams
More detailed information on Raspberry Pi hardware is available.
TO GET STARTED YOU’LL NEED:
- A micro SD card with NOOBS (see Software & OS tab)
- A high-quality 2.5A micro USB power supply, such as the official Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply
Learn more in the hardware help guide.
Read basic and advanced guides to configuring your Raspberry Pi.
Read about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely.
RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B+ (Plus), 1.4Ghz processor
- Brands manufacturer
- Product Code: Model 3 + (Plus)
- Availability: In Stock